1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for almost 5 months now. I’m a baby blogger!
2. What is your favorite book?
My favorite books is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling. If I didn’t read that book, the book nerd behind this blog would not exist. Weird to think about actually.
3. Do you have children?
No, I do not have any children.
4. What is your blog about?
My blog is about books, blogging, and my obsession with literature and books.
5. What makes you laugh out loud?
I laugh at the randomness things. If these random things are clever, I will laugh the loudest.
6. Do you blog on WordPress, Blogger, or another platform?
I use Blogger. A question for Blogger to WordPress bloggers, is the change over worth it? And is the process difficult. I feel a little left out, I’m not part of the WordPress club. Also, most of the blogs I’ve seen using that platform are stunning!
7. Do you have any blogging goals?
Yes, a lot of them! Here are just a few: reaching a larger audience, create a more clean and professional looking blog, receiving more comments and followers are my long term goals. Right now, I’m focusing on coming up and writing diverse articles.
8. Did you have a favorite childhood toy?
My stuffed sock monkey Charlie
9. Tell me an interesting fact about yourself?
I was cartoonist for my college newspaper for a while.
10. Do you list to the radio? If so, what’s your favorite radio station?
I listen to Sirius Radio, does that count? Then I listen to the oldies rock/alternative rock stations the most.
11. Do you have a favorite food?
Yep, stuffed cabbage, and french fries with gravy!
Bethan Bethan May Books
Rose Tea With Rose’s Tomes
Suhani Not Your Typical Mom’s Life
Tia Novel Knight
Vrinda A Bookish Human
Antonia The Midwest Wife
Katie Katie Judges Books
Courtney Curly Book Owl