That title doesn’t sound the least bit stalkerish does it? Since summer vacation is right around the corner, or for most of you might be on it right now, it’s always a good idea to get some idea what other people are reading. Looking at book lists and other people’s recommendations typically helps me discover new exciting reads, perhaps it will help you too! Below is a list of books of my summer reading from last summer!
Note any book that has a * in front of it were received from a GoodReads Giveaway (see article: “The Time I was Obsessed with Goodreads Giveaways”).
- *Girl in the Afternoon: A Novel of Paris by Serena Bordick
- *Forever a Bridesmaid (Always a Bridesmaid #1) by Courtney Hunt
- *The Gingerbread Collection by Victor A. Davis
- *Inside the Tree: A Evan Johns Adventure (Byways, #5) by C.J. Mibrandt
- The Lady in the Tower by Jean Plaidy
- *Dated Emcees by Chinaka Hodge
- *Once a Soldier (Rogues Redeemed #1) by Mary Jo Putney
- *You can’t Touch My Hair: And Other Things I still have to Explain by Phoebe Robinson
- *Been There All Along by Sandy Hall
- *The Bishop’s Son (The Amish of Bee County, #2) by Kelly Irvin
- *Fiercely You: Be Fabulous and Confident by Thinking Like a Drag Queen by Jackie Huba
- Cleopatra: A Life by Stacy Schiff
- *An Untimely Frost (Lilly Long #1) by Penny Richards
- *Corn on the Macabre & Other Conundrums by Norman Conquest
- *Mischling by Affinity Konar
- My Heart May be Broken, but My Hair still Looks Great (Domestic Equalizer Book 2) by Dixie Cash
- The Lady and the Unicorn by Tracy Chevalier
If anyone wants me to review any of the books on this list, please let me know in the comments or my Twitter account!